Bollywood Star Kids Who are Drug Addicted
Bollywood Star Kids Who Are Alcoholic And Drug Addicted
- Ranbir Kapoor :- Time and again Ranbir has confessed about his addiction towards drugs and alcohol since his childhood days. Though he has overcome his addiction towards smoking and drugs, but he is yet to overcome his addiction towards alcohol.
- Alia Bhatt :- Alia Bhatt herself has admitted that she loves parties and never leaves a party without a glass of alcohol.
- Salman Khan :- Everyone knows about Salman Khan and his addiction towards alcohol. His alcohol addiction landed him into many controversies. This Bollywood actor cannot think a life without alcohol. Even after his disease, this actor still consumes alcohol but not so frequent.
- Ananya Panday :- Ananya is a very much spoiled star kid who loves to do parties. She is often spotted by media in drunken state with her friends.
- Sonam Kapoor :- Over the time, Sonam has been caught by the media many times in situations, when she was under the influence of alcohol.
- Aryan Khan :- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan is loves to do parties with his friends and he is addicted towards alcohol at this very young age.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan :- Bebo has been spotted several times under the influence of alcohol and it is known to all that this actress addicted to alcohol.
- Arjun Kapoor :- Another spoiled star kid is Arjun who is addicted towards alcohol since very young age and he has never tried to overcome it either.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan :- The young star kid, Ibrahim, is already addicted towards alcohol. He is often spotted outside pubs with friends, in drunken state.
- Sanjay Dutt :- Well, Sanjay and his love for alcohol and drugs, is known to everybody. He is spotted most of the time in fully drunken state. :- Sanjay Dutt was once highly addicted to drugs like cocaine and heroin which made his life really tough during childhood.
- Ahaan Panday :- This star kid loves parties and many times he was spotted by the media people in a drunken state with his friends, outside pubs.
- Aditya Roy Kapur :- Brother of famous producerSiddharth RoyKapur, Aditya is often spotted by the paparazzi in drunken state along with friends.
Bollywood Star Kids Who Are Alcoholic
- Fardeen Khan :- This star kid is very much addicted to alcohol and his addiction grew worse when his ship of acting career sunk badly. Disappointment made him addicted towards cocaine badly. This actor was even arrested for the possession of drugs at Juhu.
- PrateikBabbar :- Raj Babbar’s son Prateik, had a bad addiction towards alcohol and cocaine. He started doing drugs at the age of 13. The actor has openly told the media that how his experiments with drugs grew up on him as addiction.
- Sussanne Khan :- Sanjay Khan’s daughter, Sussanne is addicted towards drugs and some reports even suggest that her drug addiction led to her separation with Hrithik.
- Pooja Bhatt :- Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter Pooja Bhatt is addicted towards alcohol and cannot live without alcohol just like her father.
- Konkona Sen Sharma :- This Bollywood actress has addiction towards alcohol and smoking and because of her addiction, RanvirShorey left her.
- Rishi Kapoor :- This veteran late actor was addicted towards alcohol and could not stop drinking even at his old age.
Disclaimer :- We suggest that this post to be used only for information seeking and not to make any decision based on that. We always try to give you the correct news and information but we do not claim any guarantee. The information of this post is taken from various websites. If you find any information wrong, please contact us and we will take needful steps in no time. For Any Enquiry or Issue, Please contact us at [email protected]
Copyright Disclaimer :- Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use