Malaika Arora Diwali Gifts From Stars
Malaika Arora’s Gifts From Bollywood Stars in Diwali.In this auspicious occasion of Diwali, Bollywood actress Malaika Arora is having a gala time with her family and boy friend, Arjun Kapoor. The actress has received too many special and expensive gifts from other stars; let us have a look at those gifts –
- Arjun Kapoor :- The love of Malaika Arora’s life, Arjun Kapoor has been able to surprise Malaika with his special gift for her in this Diwali. Malaika was overwhelmed to receive an expensive diamond bracelet from the brand Harry Winston. This bracelet costed the actor around 6 lakhs.
- Kareena Kapoor :- She is the closest friend of Malaika Arora, and just like every year, the mom to be, Kareena Kapoor Khan sent a beautiful gift for Malaika. She gifted Malaika a David Yurman diamond platinum ring worth rupees 3 lakhs approximately.
- Karisma Kapoor :- Lolo and Malaika Arora are very good friends and their whole girl gang sends love and regards to each of them during this Diwali. Karisma has sent an amazing bangle along with a beautiful idol of lord Ganesha, made of gold. These gifts costed Karisma around 1 lakh rupees.
- Nora Fatehi :- Nora became too close to the judges of India’s Best Dancer show, in a very short period of time. The fabulous dancer has sent her wishes to Malaika. Nora has also sent a beautiful Dolce &Gabanna bag to Malaika as she loves to collect designer bags. The bag’s worth is around 1 lakh rupees.
- Amrita Arora :- These two sisters are each other’s darlings and they never fails to surprise each other with expensive gifts. Amrita has gifted her elder sister a pair of diamond ear rings from the brand Tacori which costed her around 2 lakhs rupees.
- Terence Lewis :- Malaika shares a great bond with her co-judge from the show India’s Best Dancer. The choreographer has sent his best wishes to Malaika. Also, Terence has chosen a beautiful Mikimoto Pearl neck piece for Malaika. This pearl set from Mikimoto costed him 3 lakhs approximately.
- Geeta Kapoor :- Geeta adores Malaika, and these two has developed a great bond from the show that they judged together. Geeta has gifted her co-judge a luxury bag from the brand Dior and this bag costed Geeta Maa, a hefty amount of 1 lakh approximately. We wish you a very happy, healthy and safe Diwali.