Have you applied for the Aadhaar card and now you have the enrollment slip. Now you want that uidai status check online. So in this article today, we are going to give you the full knowledge of how you can get the information about your Aadhaar card. So you read this article completely so that you understand all the steps.
So to check uidai status, we will tell you 2 ways which you can do from your computer and another way which you can do from your mobile.
How to check uidai status online?
When you applied for an Aadhaar card, you must have received an enrollment slip, in that you will have been given a website, with the help of which you can check your uidai status online. To check uidai status We will follow the simple 7 steps.
- Step 1 You have to type this website https://uidai.gov.in/ your browser. Once the website is open, you will see many options in front of you.
- Step 2 You first have to search for this option Get Aadhaar, in which you will get more different options.
- Step 3 In all these options, you have to search for Check Aadhaar Status this option and you have to click on this option. After this, one new page will open on your screen.
- Step 4 Now here you have to fill in ‘Enter Enrolment ID (EID) and time of enrolment’. To fill this, the enrollment slip you have will have your Enrolment ID (EID) which you have to fill here.
- Step 5 You have to fill in the date and time as well, and you have to add the date and time which will be given on your enrollment slip.
- Step 6 After adding all the details you have been asked for, you will have to do Captcha Verification, which you will know how to do.
- Step 7 Now finally you have to click on the Check Status button so that you can easily see your uidai status on your screen.
How to use mAadhaar to check uidai status
Now we see how you can check uidai status on your mobile, for this we will follow the total 7 steps to check the status of your Aadhaar in Mobile
- Step 1 first of all, you have to download this application from the play store m-Aadhaar. Install and open this app. Now you have to select this option in Check Request Status.
- Step 2 Now you have to click on this option Aadhaar Status. Now a new interface will open in your time.
- Step 3 Here you have to enter 14 digits Enrolment ID (EID) which will be given on your Enrolment slip.
- Step 4 Date In this option, you only have to enter what will be Mentioned on your Enrollment slip. Select time In this option, you only have to enter the time that will be Mentioned on your Enrollment slip.
- Step 5 Enter Security Captcha In this option, you have to enter the number given on the screen in front of you.
- Step 6 Now you have to click on the Check Status button.
- Step 7 Here all your details have been submitted, now you have to come to the Home Screen and select All Services. You have to select the regular Aadhaar by selecting the download Aadhaar option, by selecting the Enrollment ID number, you will have to follow the same process again after which an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number which you will have to verify. After which your e-aadhaar will be downloaded.
How to Get E-Aadhaar PDF Password
As you all know that e-aadhaar is always password protected. So to open it, you have to enter the first 4 letters of your name and the year of birth in the capital letter. eg If your name is ARCHANA and your date of birth is 05/09/1985 then your e-aadhaar password will be ARCH1985. Now your e-aadhaar file will open as soon as you enter the password.
So we hope that you will now understand how you can check online uidai status on computer, laptop or on your mobile because the reason is also very easy. Tell us by commenting on what other subject you want to read, and feel free to tell whether this information was beneficial for you.